Generator Set Sizing: Training for SpecSizer Enhancements

by Visitor bakersj ‎06-12-2015 06:49 AM - edited ‎06-12-2015 06:50 AM

Steve Baker Banner.jpg

Since providing SpecSizer user training late last year, it’s been “business as usual” updating our generator set models, technical information and some of the algorithms – all in order to provide the most current and accurate data.  Beyond that, we’ve been busy adding new loads to SpecSizer, including fire pumps and transformers, and we’re also preparing to release chiller loads.  By expanding the load types that can be selected in SpecSizer, we are better able to assist you in identifying the generator set that best meets your needs.

To help users take full advantage of the enhancements mentioned – especially the new load types – we are once again offering training webinars for registered users.  For SpecSizer Basics and SpecSizer Intermediate training, we’re planning three sessions each to ensure multiple opportunities for attendance.  Invitations for the SpecSizer Basics webinar will be emailed to all registered SpecSizer users in mid-June, and invites for the SpecSizer Intermediate training will be sent later this summer.

If you are not a registered SpecSizer user, you can do so at https://specsizer.cat.com.  If you have any other questions or generator set sizing inquiries, feel free to email us at specsizersupport@cat.com or you can contact me directly by leaving a comment below.

• What can you tell us about your experience using the SpecSizer software program?
• For what applications have you used SpecSizer to specify your generator set sizing requirements?
• What can Caterpillar do to make generator set sizing easier?

Comments
by Jose Gambino
on ‎07-01-2015 10:20 AM

I haven´t received the invitation for the webinar.

Can you please send it to me?
Regrads,

by Timothy jones
on ‎07-24-2015 07:54 AM

sir:

I am making inquiries for obtaining a generator for a neighborhood of houses.  Is it feasible to buy one large generator to generate power for a number of homes during power outages (up to two weeks)? 

I I would appreciate any info you might have..

thanks,

TJ

by Nayan Amasara
on ‎09-15-2015 03:53 AM

kind attn: Purchasing Officer

Dear Sir / Madam,

We came to know of your company’s name from the market and hence this approach.

We introduce ourselves as a leading manufacturer of Brass Components used in Thermocouples, Electrical, Electronics, Automobiles etc.. and Plastic Moulding Components, Pressing Components, various Brass Inserts , Fasteners etc., as per the customer’s specifications. 

These products are currently being exported to Europe, Middle East, USA, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and many Arab Countries.  Due to our quality and service we are honoured with repeated orders from our valued customers.  Moreover, in many of the companies we are accredited as “Grade-A” vendors. 

However with a view to further expand our business, we are keen to start new business relation with your esteemed company.  We request you to send us your valued enquiries along with samples and drawings to enable us to quote our lowest rates.

In case of any further assistance or information needed, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Assuring you our best attention and utmost satisfaction.

For future Correspondence - use mail id sbi@sbijam.in /sales@sahajanandbrass.com.

With Best Regards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayan Amasara | E;mail : sbi@sbijam.in | SKYPE : viralamasara

Sahajanand Brass Industries | "SNEH-BHAV" | P.B.No. : 5012, | 2, Raghuvir Society | Opp : Ranjit Nagar | Jamnagar - 361 005 ( Gujarat - India )

Tel : +91-288-2560711 | Hand Phone : +91-99780 66021

Weekly Offday : Friday

by Jaime Templo
on ‎09-19-2015 06:26 AM

i can't find this material (engine control module part no. 450-9606-00

by Nursing classes online
on ‎04-05-2016 01:52 AM

Is it feasible to buy one large generator to generate power for a number of homes during power outages (up to two weeks)? 

by Alan Gross
on ‎04-12-2016 05:48 AM

Hey Steve,

Congratulations on the success of the Specsizer.

Would be be able to send me a link to the webinar training.

Also, would you be able to connect me with the best resource for learningmore about what applications on CAT vehicles and equipment require hydraulic torque wrenches and pneumatic torcguns?

Thanks in advance Steve!

by New member annarosy
on ‎08-24-2016 09:46 PM

I have emailed you, but have not received a reply, email lanphuong0493@gmail.com

by ALEX MNELELNDEZ
on ‎01-06-2017 07:37 PM

I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT EMERGENCY STOP BUTTON (WIRING) IN SPANISH AS POSIBLE

Announcements
Help us grow the Caterpillar Community: Invite a Friend

Meet Our Bloggers