Products
Applications
Parts & Service
Rental
News & Events
About The Company
Visitor
gaman

Re: EnerTeck's Solution to DPF Filter Problems "EnerBurn" - Call 281-240-1787 for further

DPF.jpg

Visitor
gaman

EnerTeck's Solution to DPF Filter Problems "EnerBurn" - Call 281-240-1787 for further information.

mike1

Re: DPF REGENERATION PROBLEMS on C15 ACERT

cat has problems on all engines with aftertreatment not just the c 15 the system was not desinged by caterpiller it is an aftermarket system desinged by another manufactuer untill the desingn there own system were the nox and particulate matter are in remove in the cyclender like some other engine manufacturers and get rid of the ard head they will continue to have a mulitude of problems but this means redesinging a large part of the engine

Visitor
gaman

Re: DPF REGENERATION PROBLEMS on C15 ACCERT

Call me at 281-240-1787 talk to Lynne about buying Enerburn to cure your DPF filter problems. Gary

dhtransport28

Where do you buy this enerburn.  Having to Regen ever 100 miles. I just bought this truck and can't sink alot of money into it right now 

Visitor
gaman

There is a cure for the DPF problem. By using a catalyst in our Diesel fuel you can lower the burn rate of the carbon(soot) from 1080 F to 750F which will all the DPF filter to regeneration under normal usage. It will cure the problem. It is EPA approved technology. Enerburn is the name of the product. Gary

ddivine01

fanam77 I don't suppose You might have brought this thread to the attention of any of the "TRUCK" engine guys since apparently "John Q Cash Paying Customer" doesn't appear to be having a lot of luck with it from "Our" seats out here in left field. Just Say'in, Dan Divine P.S. Yep I just bought one o these "SDP" engines and 7500 miles in I'm waiting 24-120 hrs, yea 1-5 days here just to get into one of three shops in Amarillo Tx, just to plug it into CAT ET, and force/overide/manually do a Regen. FUN TIMES
Caterpillar Employee
fanam77

Dear Bmore4100,

We assume that your engine is a truck engine.

Since this forum is a Marine focused community, we would recommend to you to direct your request to the email below that is going directly to a Customer Service Representative for the On-highway products:

Truck_Engine_Call_Ctr@cat.com

Thank you very much

Best regards

fanam77
Bmore4100

I have c13 in 2008 Pete 387. Worst mistake I ever made. Am on 4th turbo and over haul at 550,000 Miles. I just purchase in July 2012 been in and out shop since haven't even put 20,000 miles on yet. In shop now because of regin problem. Don't no what to do. Think ill be out of business soon. Cat should be ashamed for putting hard workers in the unemployment line
, not to mention Debt.
Larry1960

I am having the same problem with my 2008  C-13's   can not keep them out of the shop, have 3 and run 2,  1 in the shop almost constantly.   Any new ideas  CAT has walked away on most of these out in Calif.