Contributor

Re: I want to known Radiator's air duct line

You are welcomed Ye.

regards

Ramesh

Contributor

Dear ramoos'
I thank your suggession ,today i modify air flow . So I have a good result .when i running 100% load at this time thermostat temperature is maximun 199 F near 30minute .
Best regards
Contributor

Dear sir'
I have ET . Now i using marine engine with radiator type. C9 engine is new installation on board and we have. C9 , 3 number .but. we test 1 no with load bank. Coolent level is full and room temp is 41 C .and. Thermostat temp: is 214 F. This engine is having in inside room..Throttle position is 73.2 and engine oil pressure is 85. I think it is air flow problem may be .so i would check up air flow rate
Best regard, , yemehn@gmail.com
Contributor

Hi Ye,

The information given by you is not good to advise. I can say that the distance of the duct from the radiator is not very important. Important is the air flow to the radiator fan. Is it a suction or discharge fan. Few questions come to my mind What is the engine application? Is Is it a new installation? Where is the genset fitted inside engine room or outside?

I suggest check the Temp regulator, Coolant level, Jacket water pump, Engine overload? Do you have ET Tool? If you can give me the details of the installation I could guide you better. regards Ramesh, ramoos@vsnl.com

Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

I want to known Radiator's air duct line

Dear sir'

I am service man from myanmar dealer .Now i have doing a job on board a ship. I am runing c9 engine onboard ,at this time we used 75% load factor running the engine thermostat temperature is 201degree F.so we used 100% load at this time thermostep temp : are 215F and high temp alarm and thermostat temp is 214 F.so we have a problem .i want to know about air duct line distance from radiator  and how would i do please suggesstion.

Best Regatds 

Ye Min Htun