Contributor

Re: 3600 Cylinder Head Stud Covers

Ha ha alrighty I answered my own question for the spacers and clamps, the waste gate hydrax line clamps and spacers are the same between first generation (4WF era) and second generation (BEN era) turbo. Thank you sir for the part number, I did a part number search for that in the parts books I have and through sis just to make sure I didn't miss it and it doesn't list it anywhere. Why would they not provide this info I wonder. Not a big deal just curious. I appreciate the help!
Super Contributor

Re: 3600 Cylinder Head Stud Covers

A serial number would help. The cylinder head stud protector is 3742273.
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

3600 Cylinder Head Stud Covers

Hello everyone just a couple of quick questions, one of my 3608's is missing a few of the thread-on aluminum head stud covers and I would like to replace them before they possibly begin to rust. I cant seem to find this cover anywhere in the parts book or in SIS. One other question, one of the other 08's ive got is missing the line clamps, bolts and spacers for the wastegate acuator hydrax lines I cant find these parts either. This is for the TPS turbo'd engine with the WG actuator mounted above the aftercooler housing. I dont suppose by chance that maybe its the same clamps bolts and spacers used on the old style (the technical name escapes me at the moment) turbo?

Thanks everyone.