Highlighted
Contributor

Re: C27 injector code

THE DEALER HAS SIS WITH HIS DEALERSHIP HE HAS TO DOWLOAD AND SEND TO U IN EMAILOR UR PHONE WHICH U CAN DOWNLOAD ON THE EMPTY DISC

Regular Contributor

If you have another disk from a different Injector Core box with the same part numbered Injector the file might be on that. All disks hold many trim files for that Injector part #.
Super Contributor

SIS is not a public site. Your local dealer can set up customer access. Most dealers charge $1000-$1200 per year for access.
Visitor

Can you provide a link to the site? if i go to Cat sis page it shows a corporate portal, I am not registered anywhere to gain this knowledge.

Regular Contributor

On the CAT SIS Home page there is a tab called "Service Software Files". (Right hand side of screen) In there you can select Injector Trim Files and Type in your Injector Serial Number and download the file to your PC. Then you can upload the file from the PC using CAT ET like you would with the disks.
Super Contributor

Your local Cat dealer can send the trim file to you if you supply them with the injector serial number.
Visitor

C27 injector code

When we recieved the injector the disc with the code was damaged. how can i get the code as the dealer here says he cant.