05-13-2014 11:59 AM
This is not common on these engine types. please give some more info.
1. how did you measure the bearing temperature?
2. bearing clearance on modern thin wall bearings is not something an end user should be discussing, if you buy a bearing it will always be ok!
3. was the crankshaft checked by a specialist (geometry / hardness)
4. did you find any stamped indications in the bearing shell, are they original or made by another company?
5. it would be interesting to give the exact serial number of this engine.
11-22-2013 10:31 AM
for our vessel main engin(mak 6m32c), ı have a question for some problem which bearing tempereture increased too much high, please help us, what must be main and big end bearing clearance? also while is engine running main and big end bearing clearance?