Contributor

Re: 330dlc bogging down

Ok good deal!! Everything Ive looked at checks out with the specs you provided so I hope thats the fix for you!!

Visitor

Well I think I have found the problem the 90 where the fuel goes in to the filter housing had a rag stuck in the filter housing and was restricting the flow of fuel and after all that hard work of cleaning and blowing that was the problem thanks
Visitor

Mwp01899
Contributor

Could you provide me the serial number on the machine please and I'll do a little more research.

Visitor

There was an over heat fault but that was old and it did de rate the machine but it was taken off about two days ago but the machine runs good in the morning but about 430 it wants to start acting up again I watched the fuel pressure all day and it would go from 70 to 20 all day but ran fine and when it started acting up it dropped down to 7 psi
Contributor

Are you showing any faults in the machine at all?

Visitor

330dlc bogging down

I have 2008 cat 300dlc It started skipping on two cylinders so I had cat come replace all six injectors because the machine has 7800 hours on it I've only had the machine for about 4 months it ran fine for about a day then it started bogging down when using more than one function at a time until it started bogging down real bad and would not half run so I parked it and waited on cat for a week than they finall came Friday the mechanic replaced a fuel line and the injector wiring harness said it was fixed ok so I ran it until about 4:30 today with No problem I came back in the cut and it started the same crap again under no load and it stopped it for about 5 min and when I came out the cut wit a bucket full it's like the machine fell flat on its face and hardly would come out the hole but it finally did and the more I ran it the better it got than whent back in the hole again and it started all over again I'm at whits end and I really need it running don't know what to do