Contributor
Employee

Re: HOW TO INSTALL TWO PL601 USING ONE PLE641

Unforetunately i do not know how to do this. I am just passing the message from the Subject Matter Expert.

Please contact another person at your dealership who would be able to help you more.

THanks

Kerrie

Visitor

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your assistance. I really appreciate it. Can you please help me with the procedure to lodge a DSN ticket for the product link group. I have never done so I don't know of to open a DSN ticket.

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to get a procedure from you.

Kind regards.

Moriba COULIBALY.

Contributor
Employee

Moriba,

I have recieved notification from the product group which they have asked you to please lodge a DSN Ticket for the product group to help you out.

Thanks

Kerrie

Visitor

Dear Madam,

Thank you in adavance. This will really help me because as I told you I am going on site to do this job but I don't know how is going to work. I really need a help. Please kind look for the right person who can help me to do this job.

Kind regards.

Moriba COULIBALY.

Contributor
Employee

Hi Moriba,

My Apologies - I have consulted with our SME's who informed me that this is a ProductLink Question.

I am trying to find the correct person for you to answer your question.

Thanks again and welcome to the Forums.

Cheers

Kerrie

Visitor

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your feedback and I am agree with you. Can you please provide me with the link concerning Caterpillar new technologies forum. A link where I can put my questions concerning new technologies such us problem with product link, minestar technologies, HIM etc....

Thank you in advance.

regards.

Moriba COULIBALY.

Contributor
Employee

[ Edited ]

Mauriceroot,

This forum is for the use of Mining technology. You will have to post your question into the relevant Sub community

The  Mining Technology forum is for the use of Customers with MineStar Technology.

Kindest Regards

Kerrie

Visitor

HOW TO INSTALL TWO PL601 USING ONE PLE641

Hello Dear,

I really need a special instruction on how to install two (2) PL601 on the machine which have two (2) engines using only one  PLE641 to transmit data. I don't how to connect the 2 PL601 on the PLE641. I am going to install in every engine one PL601, then I would like using only one PLE641 to transmit. How can I do that.

Please kindly help.

Regards.

Moriba.