Regular Contributor

Re: Breaking Valve & goes inside of G3520C

yes, valve realy small close is better

Contributor

more then likely its your exhaust valves ticking.  I only suggest this if you have a high level of understanding how the valve train works, but I will adjust a lil tighter on noisy heads, if you are running lower loads then this will lead to noisy heads because the valve stem growth is not sufficient, sometimes I will adjust a head down to .038" instead of 44 to make quite

Contributor

Also check the detonation sensor's and wire. And depositions over heads.

Regards.
Regular Contributor

Re: Re:Detonation Alarm Shutdown of G3520B

check spark plug, valve adjustment, look exaust temperature, need not above 600-610 celsius (metric misure), wen you check or adjust valve look also valve bridge, and follows procedure for cilinder trasformer controlls

regards Gordini

Re:Detonation Alarm Shutdown of G3520B

Dear All,

I got a detonation alarm shutdown for cylinder no#2 of my G3520B.  Could anybody advise me on this problem. 

Thank You.

Regular Contributor

yes man, exact just so you can understand why

grething gordini

Contributor

Its somewhat common to have some noisy heads/valve train, even when the valve lash and bridge adjustment is spot on.  Try very slightly tightening the exhaust valve lash to see if the helps with the noisy head.  Some of the cooler operating cylinders like 18/20 and 17/19 are known in my experience to be a lil bit noiser because the valve stem growth could be less from the cooler operation cylinder temps.  Also try adjusting or verifing the valve lash for each noisy head when on TDC on compression stroke each particular head, this will ensure there no possible way that the cam lobe could be slightly pushing on the lifter, which could be happening when TC1 E/C is slightly off. 

Regular Contributor

look what ................... J er in Europe is the best cat, and even M ....... m, equal,

Then repeat what esattamte breaks, and whenever also the piston,

hello Gordini

Hey how is it going. I am having some issues with the valve adjustment procedure. After doing valve adjustments we are noticing ticking on some valves a few hours later and we have been shutting down and checking adjustments. Some things that I am finding is that the bridge adjustment is dead on and has not moved, the lash on the other hand opens to .002 sometimes .005 over the .015 or .044 limits. Also after readjustment we can not get some cylinders to stop ticking, any ideas? We only have 4,000 hrs on the engines and we have a siloxane removal skid on site so its some clean gass entering the engines.

Contributor

Hi

Some news?
We still have this problem.
Why we do not buy a Jen**cher ?, f ***********ck Smiley Frustrated

regards