Highlighted
Contributor

Re: EMCP fault codes

Sorry for the delay and for my english. The best way to remove LJW temp warning is to warm up your cooling system, so the engine does not start so cold. There's anoter way to solve it, by droping down the LJW warning set point. To do it you need to enter in service mode, OP3 menu, i think default service mode pass code is 13231, then you must go to OP5 menu (EMCP II) or OP5-0 (EMCP II+), then parameter P016 (LJW temp warning pick up). This pick up has a 2 seconds time window to show the warning signal, and you can set this pick up between 32º to 97º f.

Hope it helps, good luck.

I m new dear dear how I remove cat 3412 engine fault on emcp 2 fault cod is AL 2 (low water Colan temperature)
Contributor

my english is not so good but 94 E is fuel pressure before filters and 289 is after filters.
if your filters have beem working for only a few hours, or you see them so clean, or you can measure pressure with a manometer and you see it ok... you must try fuel pressure sensors, conections and wirings...

Contributor

The second code is more then likely a 289E.   Anyhow Both have to do with same thing. Fuel pressure before and after the filters. Errors pop up when the outgoing sensor sees more pressure then the other one. This shouldnt happen do to restriction of filters hence one of those sensors is reporting wrong or you have a connection problem somewhere on one of them.

EMCP fault codes

Hello all require asisstance with a gen set I have been informed by a customer that has a finnings 2000 gen set that they are experiencing two codes one is 94E and the other is 2879E I dont have much more info to go on at the moment other than the engine is a 3516 model and runs ok on and off load assistance in code translation, if anyone can help with this limited it will be much appreciated thanks Steve