Applications
Parts & Service
Rental
News & Events
About The Company
Contributor
ATSman

O & M Manuals

I am a electrical power and controls service company and troubleshoot automatic transfer switches (ATS.)

Often, when inphase monitors (synchronizing relays) are used when large motors are transferred, the generator frequency setting is critical for a timely transfer. Especally in a hospital environment. I work around a lot of CAT generators that have the touch pad and LCD display.

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can download the instruction manuals for these units?

I am not that familiar with model #'s so pics of the unit control panels would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Tony T

Cat Dealer
MickW

Re: O & M Manuals

Amit very sorry for the delay, havent been on for a while.

What ATS panels are you looking at. Cat or Olympian?

Contributor
ATSman

Looking for O&M manuals on CAT generators in the 250 - 2000KW range.

Tony T

Cat Dealer
MickW

Hi I am guessing that the panel is called the EMCP3.1 or 3.2 or 3.3. This is the latest panel but the earlier unit which is still fitted is the EMCP11 or EMCP11+

The name should be on the panel front.

Can you tell me which one you may have?

These manuals are available to order from your local Cat dealer and i can find the number if you tell me the panel.

regards

Mick

Contributor
ATSman

Thanks Mick,

I found a site where I dowloaded the EMCP 3.1_ 3.2 & 3.3 App and Installation guide.

I will contact my local CAT dealer If I need to order more stuff.

Tony

JasonDunn

yes ... Is it possible for you to help me ... I have an old CAT 750kw ... I want to verify some details but no  manual
Contributor
riland

What at you serial number of the engine?
Probably I have a service manual for it.
Contributor
Davew

Hello ATSman - what site did you find to down load the info from??