Regular Contributor

Re: Detonation Alarm Appeared

0,50 INLET Valve and  1,00 exaust Valve, misure in Millimeters, no more nothing and not to hot , stop engine and 1 hour late is ok , you to do very hot , 045, and 0,90 , this is mi esperience , adjust not more 2000 hours time,

ciao greets gordini

Contributor

Sir, could you please share the range for the valve clearance? I did the valve clearance unfortunately the engine still facing the same problem.
Regular Contributor

YES possible ,

Contributor

It could be. Because the detonation alarm only triggered at particullar cylinder. Not at all. Anyway i will check the valve last. Thanks for your opinion sir. Appreciates it
Regular Contributor

some time rumors come from bad valve lash adjustment, check , personal exsperience (loost one week of investigation for this)

ciao greet  Gordini

Contributor

I'm sorry. I already wrote all the problem but the text does not appear. Nevermind, actually my gas engine trip for few time due of this detonation alarm. I dont know how to solve this problem since i did the checking at sensor and harness. But the alarm still appeared till now. The engine unable to run. Looking for your advise sir. What else i can do for solve this matter. Thanks
Regular Contributor

Okay, in a nutshell, do you have detonation alarms? Normal, anti-detonating have put it special, you have to ask the reason maybe, or do not know what you mean,

greet Gordini

Contributor

Detonation Alarm Appeared

Detonation Alarm For Gas Engine G3520C