Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Gas Generator G3520C Tripped

Good morning, sorry what goes tripp, the switch, or the engines go out for causes without error codes, because of the cause or the quality of the gas, then the two 20 gas have so many of those control sensors that would say The cause, I did not catch you have a dual fuel diesel, which is in parallel with the other engines, you are also in parallel with the power grid, you know some extra notions, it would help,

Now if the problem you have with dual fuel, and not the G3520, if system use, for gas?

Now if the problem you have with dual fuel, and not the G3520, if system use, for gas? I have used both Woodward and Comap, and I prefer Comap, for example Caterpillar is not used in Europe, and dual fuel is widely used in eastern European countries to reduce emissions without the terrible German pique catalysts,
It needs a little more

Greetings from Italy da Gordini

Contributor

Gas Generator G3520C Tripped

Hi all. Good day, hopefully somebody could help me.I have 2 Gas engine G3520C and 1 unit Dual Fuel Generator 3516. This 3 engine run at the sametime and suddenly tripped. After checking, the fuel gas pressure and temperature, it looks normal. My question is how to check the gas quality for this engine and how to setting the fuel gas for this engine? What is the acceptable range for the fuel gas as require by this engine. ?Thanks.