Re: HIBACK II

Hibackii are now hooked up, but still not able to connect through the computer.  Computer tech here in town was here but had to go to a bank.  Is there a person that can walk me through this?  Tuesday a switch was installed so the information only records while the engine oil pressure is ever 30 psi (engine is running.  The installation and operation manual did not yield the results of making everything work.  The tech scanned for numerous IP addresses, but found nothing that would connect.  Several things have been cleaned on the computer, and the health of everything is much better than when he tried it. Just looking for some quality help to finish the job.

Contributor
Employee

Sorry for my earlier reply and typ.  The HiBack II will not communicate in Modbus. The HiBACK II communicates to WEB pages for setup, diagnostics, and download of saved datalog. The WEB page allows for live data to be watched.

SRCooksey

Hi,

I have an application where I will like to read the information from then HiBack II to our historian application so we can log the information to SQL server directly.  I would like to know what communication protocol does the HiBack II support over ethernet.  I am interested in reading the information in the current status:

Alarms Status

Inlet Temp

Inlet Pressure

Outlet Pressure

Pressure Drop

We have drivers for ModBus TCP/IP we also have the options of using a configurable driver via our OPC Server ( Kepware).

Thanks

Contributor
Employee

No. The Hiback II will communicate in Modbus. Thanks.

Contributor TSE
Contributor

HIBACK II

Does anyone know if the HIBACK II monitoring system will communicate in Modbus ?  The info I have does not say and is very vague.  Thanks.