Highlighted

Re: I have a Cat Digital Diagnostic Tool, was givin to me an need to get rid of it! HELP!

What of the problem in this story

Contributor

Re: I have a Cat Digital Diagnostic Tool, was givin to me an need to get rid of it! HELP!

Anyone that has a working DDT I would be interested in them. Actually need five total.

Let me know, 503-910-4735

Pete

Energyneering Solutions

I am intersted in purchase of DDT metre , anybody want to sale contact me with pics .

My Contact Numbers is 00923335310969

Hi , I have a cat digital diagnostic tool NEXG4511 (100% good and working condition)  for sell .

Please contact:

shehab507@gmail.com

cell: +8801550600475

Hi, we have been looking for a Cat digital diagnostic tool for some time as they are now a superceded item (they have been replaced by "ET"). The tool is for reading the diagnostic codes generated by the engine ECM and the chip you have (NEXG4511) is specifically for Caterpillar G3500 series gas engines. We recently fried our DDT and have been looking for a replacement. What sort of condition is yours in and how much would you be asking for it? Could you also please email me some photos of the unit? thanks!

Regards,

Stuart.

Contributor MKS
Contributor

[ Edited ]

does it work, any signal problems or cable problem?

does it take few signals or complete signals for diagnostic. only electrical signals from control panel?

please provide me its spec.

one i had viewed with name ET. It takes control panel data. use for Engine 3520,3516. is it same that u have?

Thanks and appreciated.

MKS

Super Contributor

I'd put it on ebay, they come up once in a while, and you can look at what they are worth by seeing who else has them on line.

I have a Cat Digital Diagnostic Tool, was givin to me an need to get rid of it! HELP!

This thing is wasting space in the house a it needs to go!

its a

Cat 7X1400,and another number on it is NEXG4511 Industrial Service program Module.

Has about 20 diffrent wires and connectors on this bad boy. looks like a regualr diagnostic tool but for CAT engines.

Any idea whats it for or if its worth anything? has a nice black case with all the manuals and everything just trying to get info on it

any help will be great!!! thanks so much~

tgivs@ymail.com

can provide pics if needed!