Highlighted

Re: PL1000E

thank you for this post 

Hi everybody, my name is Mustapha i am 31 years old with 7 years of expertise as an electrician industrie and electrical wiring  . I am interesed in engaging with the audience and sharing the most out of my knowledge.

Dear Sir, Kindly give me the link from where i got the document related to RENR 8091-03 . I need PL1000E connection Scheme. Kindly help me in this regard Thank you

I figured it out. I used an old setup file and found that adressing that they had programmed in was not correct. Everthing is now working and I can go home. Thanks

Hi All
I am in a bit of a pickle with trying to get the PL1000e communicating TCP/IP. I am currently on site trying to get my AMS to get the correct data from the module. The module has been programmed by the engineer on board. I am able to connect to them and get data however, it does not correspond to the correct values seen direct from the engine/genny. For example i should see 19 deg for coolant temp but see 32770, I should see 40v on the battery but see zero. I have used a modbus sniffer to see the raw data from the module and it does correspond with what I am seeing on the AMS so would really appreciate any help I can get. I have 4 modules pretty much doing the same thing so I am sure its not a fault with units but in the setup. Thanks in advance peeps.
Contributor

Hi BlackCat1,

I will try it when i have a chance. I will keep the Forum updated.

Thanks

Trusted Contributor

The PL1000E does not have a custom port number.  It uses the standard port 80 to send and receive. 

Contributor

Hi BlackCat1

Thanks For quick response.

Is there any fixed  port number for PL1000E. For example Remote access for Siemens Touch panel, siemens provide port number 5800 for internet access. So if i type x.x.x.x:5800 on web browser then i can reach my siemens touch panel over internet.

So if you know the port number for PL1000E that would be great.

Thanks in Advance.

Trusted Contributor

You will need to use port forwarding in your internet provider's equipment.  Your service should be a fixed IP that can be forwaded to the IP address of the PL1000E

Contributor

Hi,

I need to connect PL1000E over internet. I have created custom web pages in pl1000E but i don't know how to reach that page over internet with ISP ip address. is there any port number or such things to use for port forwarding? or if there is another way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Hello. I'm new here. Is there any way to get the PL1000 CD. Is there a download site or can anyhone upload or send by mail.  thank's.