Contributor

Re: CX35-P800 TRANSMISSION unavailable status on ET

Give me your email address so I can give you pdf of REHS 4541 so you can configure your ecm settings and then you parameters can be read.

Contributor

Hi,

my customer any same problem the ecm transmission displayed all status unavailable and today still problem....any suggestion, please share me.

My engine C15 for drilling. engine powered 12 VDCIMG-20150212-WA0006.jpg

tq

Contributor

Status is now available by changing the transmission configuration code as per REHS4541, and shifter pad displays NN, after checking CAN DATA LINKS connections. Voltage was also changed at configuration from 12 to 24 volts.

Contributor
Accepted Solution

CX35-P800 TRANSMISSION unavailable status on ET

We have new CAT C18 engine coupled to transmission(s/n TRJ). Engine was started with transmission disengaged, and now we hooked up wiring to operate also the transmission. We can connect to both engine and transmission ecms through ET. Engine shows all parameters with values at engine ecm, however transmission displayed all status UNAVAILABLE. How can this be? Also shiftpad control displayed only dashed lines. Could this be caused by unavailable status from transmission ecm? Wiring was checked including the J1939 terminating resistor, however still could not find what's causing this problem. Transmission have OEM serial no. Is there any issue with this? Also engine panel is 24 volts and configuration for transmission ecm is 12 volts, and tried changing it 24 volts and vice versa, however we could still not see transmission status values or settings. Is there any settings to be changed at transmission configuration? or any transmission inputs?