What Are Your Top Considerations When Designing for Critical Loads?

by Visitor Snyde on ‎06-29-2017 11:43 AM

Bryan A. Snyder Banner.jpg

When planning an electrical system to support a customer’s critical loads, design engineers can face a nearly infinite number of possible component configurations to support the system.  How do you meet the customer’s need with the right combination of components or the right configuration?

Selecting a cost-effective solution to support a critical load is paramount. A standby system is traditionally purchased by a customer as a business investment, and it is up to the design engineer to deliver the greatest return on investment possible through a reliable system with optimal redundancy that provides the greatest availability.

If designing cost-effective, reliable systems is an issue for you, please join me on Wednesday, April 19, 2017, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time for a free webinar. You can earn 0.1 CEU (continuous education unit) for participating.

To register for “Design for Critical Loads: 5 Key Industry Concepts You Should Know,” click here.

In the meantime, we want to hear from you about your experience designing for critical loads:

• What are the most common critical loads your customers ask you to address?
  • How do you determine if you are delivering a cost-effective system for the customer?
  • What is the best means for predicting the reliability of your design?
  • What level of redundancy is most common when working with your customers?

Comments
by straight from the source
on ‎07-13-2017 03:28 AM

i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me.

by New member 7storms
on ‎07-22-2017 02:53 AM

Darn, I missed the webinar. Did you by chance have a recording or replay of it? Would like to know about design considerations for critical loads.

by New member lotdehip1978
on ‎08-02-2017 06:41 AM

thanks for the help.

by Visitor Snyde
on ‎08-02-2017 08:16 AM

Use this link to access the audience view of the webcast. This URL can be distributed for inclusion in email notifications. https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1434349/DF7536299FB3287DC7878B2EAEE59A48

Announcements
Help us grow the Caterpillar Community: Invite a Friend

Meet Our Bloggers