Highlighted
Visitor

Re: FUEL OIL SHOWING LOW/LESS MODEL:3412C

Sure I will try and come back with positive result..
And inspect return line tooo..thank u
Regular Contributor

Try running off separate fuel supply direct to transfer pump and then direct from transfer pump to fuel pump ( not using any of your existing low pressure fuel lines or filters). Also check that the fuel return elbow fitting in the fuel injection pump has an orifice restrictor that limits fuel return flow should be approximately 1 liter per minute

Visitor

More than three times I replaced new filter..there is no improvement..
Regular Contributor

have you changed the fuel filters a second time to see if fuel pressure improves ? May have a bug in fuel and plugging filters

Visitor

FUEL OIL SHOWING LOW/LESS MODEL:3412C

Hi...I have problem with the FUEL pressure.. Past couple of month I am facing FUEL pressure LOW in my generator.Inetial I suspected filter problem, after changing filter everything is ok means around 2.5 bar(250 kpa) is showing in pressure indicator but within a day FUEL pressure drop and come down to 100 kph, after that I thought problem In the FUEL transfer pump ,same pump changed with new one but no improvement in the pressure, same things is happening again and again..Generator is running ok and around 60% of load also running ok...but my worry is it will may affect fuel pump or nozzle...Please advice troubleshoot methods of this generator issue.