Administrator
Employee

Re: Moderating the forum

Thank you for the note, Wally. I realize this is a very delayed response. However, I still wanted to add a comment.

We have been adding moderators to the site to clean up the spam. I hope you are able to notice the difference.

We are evaluating many additional adjustments to the site to better structure the conversations and provide more support to ensure answers are provided if members of the community are unable to respond.

Thanks again. Feel free to reach out if there are any questions.

Highlighted
Visitor

Moderating the forum

Noticing a lot of spam/scam messages and odd message tags on this forum. It might improve the site if the administrators periodically go through and delete/remove content that does not meet the community guidelines.

Might also help to move messages that are posted in the wrong section, for example there are quite a few posts in the "Feedback & Suggestions" that seem more applicable to other sections (like the Construction Trades section).

It would be beneficial if the description for a subsection (e.g. "Machine Operation & Maintenance" has the description: Operator Advice, Maintenance Tips, Parts and Service, Trouble-Shooting, Machine Financing, Warranty Issues…) was included in the subsection itself, so if you were in the "Machine Operation & Maintenance" subsection you'd see the "Operator Advice, Maintenance Tips, Parts and Service, Trouble-Shooting, Machine Financing, Warranty Issues…" description at the top, like as a header.