Contributor

Re: What machine to use ??

Hello Pena, You need machine for one time use. Why are you storming brains. Go to the nearest JCB, CAT or any machine maker's dealer and discuss your requirements. All of them have rental division. Hire the suggested machine by the dealer and get your job completed.
Contributor

The excavator is best for your work. You should also check your local market which type of excavator is available according to your demand.

Highlighted

Well, your recomendation is pretty nice, but for what? What machine to use for what? Here should be any reason or specification, I don't know anything, It is like some of my clients, when they want to buy custom paper or other papers also come to me and say "I need a paper", and then I try to know what theme, how many words, what thу time limit, and it is almost always the same "I don't know", "I am not quite sure" etc. Thanks a lot, but why do I need to use this one machine? Maybe it won't be perfect for me ?

i suggest c7 engine, it will be suitable for your need. am using it for my Personality development training center. it working conyusly here for 5 years. i didint get much complaints on using it. 

What machine to use ??

Hi everyone,
I am a bit new to earth works, and would like to have you point of view on this. This might be a trivial question for some of you but I am struggling.
I have a 3000 sqm with a 12% slope over 150 m. I need to put the whole site 2 m above the lowest level.
I am planning fill and combat the section below the final level.
The soil is not rocky, it is a slightly soft soil.

Please with all this info what is the machine appropriate to finish fastly and surely the excavation of the part above the final level knowing the final height difference is approx 12 m.

Thank you Pros