Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cat Panel Stars

You didn't show the flash file for the remote advisor display; it has a separate FF number.  While you are checking, be sure that the Cat data link (pink and purple twisted pair) and the CAN data link (twisted yellow and green pair ) do not have any shorts or grounds.  Also make sure that the two terminating resistors are in place properly for CAN data link.  Each is located near the end of the circuit (near the ECM and near the remote advisor display).

Also make sure that the noise level on the 24 volt power supply is less than 150 mV AC.  Check all grounds for good integrity.

Look for the advisor flash file.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Al Hunt

Hi,

Serial number is BEN00255
ECM SN: 06536019IR
P-MODULE PN: 3641968-99
P-MODULE DESC: G3608 V2.1 PROD INTENT
ICSM:
ECM SN: 12600002ND
P-MODULE PN: 2663049-00
P-MODULE DESC: 2663049 VER:00

if this isnt what youre looking for can you direct me to where i would find it on ET, Looked everywhere for more info regarding your question and couldnt find anything else.
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

What is the engine serial number?  Also, it would be good to used ET and furnish the flash file number in the main ECM, the ISM and the advisor remote panel.  This info will help.

Best Regards,

Al Hunt

Cat Panel Stars

Hi,

I have a problem with a G3608 Unit with EMS panel Running Adem 3 where it intermittently shows all parameters as stars and nothing reads. I have tried troubleshooting this issue following the instructions in the manual and cant seem to pin point the problem.

Can anyone help me with this?