Highlighted

Re: 3512 Well FRAC Engine testing

I was scared to entrust any ceremony with my job. I used to not believe that someone would write my resume better than me. But when my friends recommended me https://curriculum-vitae.net/different-formats-of-cv-how-to-choose-the-best-one Service, I had been convinced. And today I operate on the work of my dream.

Your article made me re think a few of my existence positions and axioms. You've got composed some type of a persuasive essay. Your concepts are believed by me. The issues you've got described and analyzed are essential and will be relevant for all times. Join to our writers here cheap thesis writing online

Regular Contributor

3512 Well FRAC Engine testing

Does anyone have any dyno testing procedures/tooling and info on the 3512 Well FRAC Engines with Prefix R1A and R2A with Air to Air aftercooler arrangements on the trailer package. Horse power range between 2200 and 2500.

What setup of aftercooler would be best to maintain proper intake temperature and keep boost pressure loss to a minimum? The Aftercooler setup from the G3520 is what we are looking at right know to modify.
Pictures of these engine being tested always help too.
Thanks