Highlighted
Employee

Re: Beginning of Delivery/Basic Setting: HELP

[ Edited ]

I'll pull up the test bed records for those engines when I get back to office on 13th - if you could drop me a line on my regular e mail.

I will get the those records and an instruction bulletin to you (I did not get your e mail address up to now)

Brgds

Message Edited by fanam77 on 10-16-2009 01:01 PM
Visitor

Our engine serial numbers are 33690, 33691 and 33692. I sent you a personal message with my email address as you requested. 

Employee

Dear cassin12 - you are on the right track - if you can  send me an e mail address I can send you some instructions

PS - if you can let me have the engine serial numbers too I can pull up the test bed records (which are also needed to do the job)

Brgds

Visitor

Beginning of Delivery/Basic Setting: HELP

Hell all,

We have three MaK M 332 engines.  We would like to perform the beginning of delivery setting on the fuel pumps, however the job card is extremely vague.  From what I can gather, we are to set the fuel cam off the lobe, and adjust the spacers so the bucket line is on the bottom of the three marks on the fuel pump housing.  Is this correct?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

F