Contributor

Re: problem with c18

Thanks and regards .we see all parameters include temp ,rpm,pressure and etc on engine display but all of them are in normal value.according to youre advice it will be check with the scanner and take picture and post as soon as possible.
Contributor

You reset the alarm but it appear again because the problem still there, when check with the scanner take a picture and poste.
Contributor

Hello,

If can saw current below, it's you need the scanner to check the parameter on the engine ECM, or if you have a display that can you check temperature, rpm or pressure, you maybe saw the error.

The other way is order a service to diagnose the engine ecm with the scanner (ET) to see the sensor readings with the engine off just the ignition sw on, and after with the engine running.
Highlighted
Contributor

We checked the ecm by diag againe and get current below abnormal erorr on diag .we reset it but gave this alarm againe please guide me to rectify this error 
Contributor

We checked the ecm by diag againe and get current below abnormal erorr on diag .we reset it but gave this alarm againe please guide me to rectify this error thanks for notice
Contributor

Thanks for notice and answer .how can I delete and rectify et program?
Contributor

Hello,

You have a ET program to check if the engine ecm present some active code?

If have the ET when the engine is run check at status for something reading -bad

Contributor

problem with c18

Hi we have a unknown problem with cat c18 acert .when it was started gave a all cylinders open and engine load increase to 60 percent .the ecm checked by diag but it didnot present any thing please help me to solve this problem thanks .