Re: EMCP2, Panel type: 103-1582 Wiring Diagram

Hello Amer_27696

Can you send also to me at asnawi15166@yahoo.co.id, EMCP2, panel type : 103-1582 wiring diagram. Please help me, I need this one.

Thanks before

Regards,

Asnawi 

Visitor

Dear All,

Hope you can help me, Im facing a problem with my display panel type 103-1582. when i put power on the panel the display stays blank.

all fuses etc.. are ok,  but i think there is a problem in the relay box. does someone maybe a wiring diagram for this panel type.

Thanks, Andreas 

Contributor

amit

Can you respond to my post for O & M manuals/ drawings ?

Tks

ATSman

Contributor

MickW

Can you read my post regarding O & M manuals/ drawings (ATSman) ?

Tks

Visitor

Dear all,

Can u plz give the wiring diagram and parameter for EMCPII.I'm facing problem EIS shutdown alarm not reset.

My Email ID: mnh.jewel@gmail.com

thanks Amit. My email is i12bowhunt@gmail.com. I would appreciate any information I can get.

Thanks again.

KW

Contributor

Hi: I think you are right about the Data and D symbol. Send me your email at amit@vidhiltd.com and I will send you whatever I have.

Good Luck

Amit

Hi All. 

I have been looking for the 103-1582 wiring diagram. I noticed the postings and wondered if that diagram is available from someone.

I am looking to connect third party monitoring to the EMCPII+ control. I am looking for the Data + & Data - connections. Are they the same as D+ & D- on the terminal strip?

Any information would help.

Thanks

KW

He Everybody:

My Olympian 14sp-2 has been recently vandalized and in order to repair the damages i need to rewire the remote control from the ASCO-165 transfer switch to the gen set control panel.  I will appreciate if some has the wiring diagram to rewiring the set.

Thanks

Lajara

Contributor

Hello Everyone:

Sorry for such long delay but I have finally got the set to start from remote. Thanks a lot to Mick and Amer for all the help. Somehow the circuit was same as the one you sent but the numbers on wires were all mixed up. I had to manually trace them and remark the important ones. But its working fine and i tested it with no complaints. Thanks again