Visitor

EMCP 3.2 Remote Start

Hi guys!

I have EMCP 3.2 Monitoring Software for Windows. Is there any way to remote start generator with a set of conditions? Can I do it programmly? Is there any API available?

I need it to start depending on voltage parameter of external device (UPS). I can programmly read both generator and UPS parameters with simple windows service, but I need to start generator depending on those parameters. Any way to do it?

Thanks.

Re: EMCP 3.2 Remote Start

Hello good afternoon. As far as I know the caterpillar 3.2 EMCP board is not in the capacity that with the conditions of the network you can giveAs far as I know the caterpillar 3.2 EMCP board is not in the capacity that with the conditions of the network you can give arrabque or stop to the equip Since he has no means of reading external energiesI would recommend installing an external board that you can link with. The Caterpillar emcp as is the COMAP They are very economical and useful. For network issues and synchronism
Highlighted

Re: EMCP 3.2 Remote Start

Have you considered the Monico Gateway. Very robust in harsh environment very flexible and will start and stop remotely.

Aaron