Visitor
Accepted Solution

G130LG power rating

[ Edited ]

Sorry, first time in the desert, which way to Vegas?

I have one stupid question…but I have not been able to start new topic – Power of Gas Engines that produces electricity in kW and were made by CAT.

Mine question would be simple in that category – What power (in kW) has 6.8l engine built in G130LG Generator Set on normal load?

Can anyone help me? I have tried the usual local dealer contact info but they could only dig up a brochure LEHF0019-03 in which I couldn't find the bloody data.

Trusted Contributor
Employee

Re: G130LG power rating

That is the correct spec sheet. The standby rating for LP gas is 130kw, as listed at the top of page one. Ratings for various voltages and natural gas installations is listed at the top of page 3. If this does not cover your situation please reply with more specifics.

--woody // Caterpillar Power Generation Moderator
Be sure to use the Kudos and Solution features. Learn More

Visitor

Thx

your bride international marriages have become a common practice among western men who want to connect their lives with young and beautiful girls from Eastern Europe. With an increase in demand for women from Russia and Ukraine mail-order bride services have quickly won popularity around the world, and many of them established themselves as a trustworthy business. Here are top 10 mail-order bride websites that are certainly worth trying.