Generator Fuel Oil Piping

In order to avoid a Day tank, what restrictions/criteria would CAT recommend when designing the fuel oil piping to accommodate the start up fuel oil requirement, this is for the time before main tank fuel oil pump is energized by generator.

Super Contributor

Re: Generator Fuel Oil Piping

Take a look at the CAT A&I Guide for Diesel Fuel and Systems, LEBW4976, you can find a copy here,

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/content/Caterpillar/CM20160713-53120-36634

Hope that helps, MikeL.

Thanks a lot, mikel, I have the same problem, I think it would be helpful for me.

Hey,

The FlexWorks Fuel Oil Piping System is designed to provide a reliable fuel supply system to generators and boilers from remote fuel tanks. Typical applications include both a 3/4" supply and a 1" overflow return line running from a remote AST or UST to a generator engine or boiler day tank. Both lines are typically inserted into a common FlexWorks Access Pipe to provide retractable access to the fuel lines. See page 10 for fuel oil pipe. OPW will cut fuel oil pipe to length at no charge.

regards 

jayesh

Highlighted

Thanks a lot for sharing this and this information is useful for all.

Here i gave you the details of customercare numbers of all companies are given pick this.