Re: Low cylinder temperature

NO 1 PLEASE CHECH MILLI VOLTS ALL THERMOCOUPLES APROXIMATELY 1 MILLI VOLT IS= 48 F .

NO 2 INTERCHANGE IGINATION TRANSFORMER TO CHECK IGINATION TRANSFORMER.

NO 3 PLEASE CHECK THE SPARK PLUG GAP.

NO 4 DID YOU CHECKED FIRE ARRESTER MAY BE BROKEN.

NO 5 FOR A SHORT TIME BORROW ECM FROM OTHER EPG SOME TIME ECM MALFUNCTUNING.

FROM SITES پودر سنگ AND کربنات کلسیم

Highlighted

Good
Regular Contributor

hi, Mr. Reza, but the issue was resolved or to continue we have no information about the matter of the question, it would be interesting for all participants to his problem, thanks Gordini

Contributor

check the valve clearance and adjust to Cat specs

Visitor

Check the pyro or temperature probe  as it is known

Contributor

so am ı understand you rşght that you have kidded your system,

so it thşnks now, that you have a bad methan or bad natural gas than your actual one, and now your require more fuel right?

Contributor

Dear All,

We checked with ET. We had changed the fuel quality to low value. lower than its actual value. We corrected it and everything became ok.

Thanks

Regular Contributor

is a typical valve problems, when you increase the power also increases the pressure in the cylinders, valves if they lose, the conbustione is cold, and more low temperatures, to 'extreme para flame on the conditti suction are so dirty that does not pass enough mixture to function properly,

ciao greething Claudio

Contributor

Hello,

Is the spark plug brand new or is it spares that came with the engine? If it is not new then try this first then try swapping coils/candle sticks with the cylinders beside the ones you are having troubles with. If the problem moves then change the candle stick first and see what happens. Last resort change the coil. 

I operate a G3520 and this is what I usally do if it is not the plug causing the problems. 

I have never been told how to test the coil and candle stick to tell if they are bad or not, I am not even sure if they can be tested. Maybe some one can help with this question.

Thanks, and let me know how you make out.

David

Contributor

Low cylinder temperature

Hi There,

We have bought a second hand  of G3516B.

When it is in rated speed and no load the temperature of cylinders are around 420 Deg C.

Then we increase load up to 300 kW and temperature of cylinders 2,4 and 6 comes down to 300 deg C and more lower until we get to reverse power.

We change the spark plugs but nothing changed.

Has anybody experienced this situation?

Thanks

Reza